суббота, 15 января 2011 г.

First post or Hello all

Hi.
This blog I devote to cooking. I won't type just recipes here because there are many webpages with it in Internet. I'll try to tell here about hints of using of kitchen items, cooking world (and Russian) traditions, special computer soft and many others. Recipes? Of course I'll publish it here but... well better you'll see... CU!

Приветствую.
Этот блог я посвящаю кулинарии. Я не буду печатать здесь просто рецепты, потому что в Интернет много сайтов с ними. Я попытаюсь рассказать здесь о секретах использования кухонной утвари, кулинарных мировых (и российских) традициях, специальных компьютерных программах и многом другом. Рецепты? Я буду публиковать их здесь, но... ладно, сами увидите... До встречи!


1 комментарий:

  1. Hello Irina, is just to say hello and wish you to be happy, and if you have to say something in my blog if I would have you think you can even make something that would be fantastic.
    Kisses from Spain

    ОтветитьУдалить